010 Record Concerns
Subject: Cohort 12.D Training Team: Recording Session 2 Breakout Sessions to harvest concerns.
Tomorrow, Saturday, is Session 2:
The breakout room discussion topic is:
What are concerns you have about facilitating Empathy Circles? or what is alive for you.
Since this brings up many concerns participants have about facilitating Empathy Circles, I thought it
would be good to “harvest” these circles by recording each breakout Empathy Circle. The benefits are,
1. We can document what participants concerns are, and then we can work to address these.
2. We will have samples of different How To Do Empathy Circles, which we can perhaps use for showing examples.
So if you are the main facilitator in the circle, you would record the circle. Let me know what you think about this?
How To Record a Zoom Meeting
It is a simple matter to click the record button. There are two options
* Record to Computer: I find it best to record to my computer. It records to your computer and then converts the file into an mp4 video file.
Record to Cloud: not sure it this records to your account or mine. If you do not have a very powerful enough computer this may be a good option.
Here are so Videos on how to record.
How to Record a meeting in Zoom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BXjQ4x-H1s
What Gets Recorded in Zoom? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhjZZSSHfOg
- Remember to turn on the recording when you go into the Empathy Circle
- Remember to turn off the recording when we got into the full group for the debrief.
Upload Recording to my Google folder at: http://j.mp/DropBoxForEdwin
Just drop the video file into this folder and it will upload it.