Certificates of Completion
We are providing Certificates of Completion to training participants to attest that the participant attended all sessions and completed the required hours to learn each role.
Required time = class time, not Buddy Calls or Empathy Circles facilitated outside of class.
If you didn’t attend all sessions or didn’t stay for the full session each time, you will not qualify for a certificate. If you would like a certificate, you can come take the training again.
You can take it as many times as you wish and receive a certificate each time.
We keep track of who attends each session. If you attended all the sessions and stayed for the full session and did not receive a certificate, let us know so we can correct this error.
There are 5 Certificate Categories
1. Participants: You are taking the course for the first time to learn to facilitate an Empathy Circle. Time Required: 12.5 hours+ [Does not include assignments.]
2. Trainees: You are learning to become trainers of the course. Time Required: 17.5 hours+
3. Trainers: You become a trainer by taking the training 5 times and becoming proficient in all roles. Time Required: 17.5 hours+ for each training after the participant training.
4. Producer Trainees: You are learning to organize and oversee the entire training. Time required: 30 hours+
5. Producers: You organize and oversee the entire training. Time required: 36 hours+