Invite and Promote
Step to Take to Invite and Promote the Training
What does it mean to promote? Promotion is an activity that supports and provides active encouragement for the growth of a cause, venture or aim. We want to promote and spread a Culture of Empathy by bringing more people to the training.
1. Personally Invite Your Friends: Share with how much you enjoyed and learned from taking the training. Invite them to take part. Send them an email with the signup information.
2. Promote on Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. Each Cohort Series has both a Facebook and LinkedIn Event.
3. There are many groups on a wide range of topics on Facebook and LinkedIn. You can post to these.
5. Write an Article About Your Experience: Post it. Here is a good example by Zainab Kakal:
6. Get creative and think about other ways to invite friends, colleagues, etc. to join the next training.
7. Try them out and let us know what worked well. Report back at the start of the next session.
8. We want to hear about your experience: What have been the challenges? The successes?